Marinated Veal Ribs with Thyme and Honey
Write a review
- 4 veal ribs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lemon juice
- 2 oz of honey
- 2 teaspoon Espelette pepper
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
- Mince the garlic finely.
- Place the meat marinated with oil, pepper, thyme, honey, lemon juice, garlic and salt in a large bowl.
- Preheat grill or the oven to 400 ° .
- Put the ribs to cook on the grill and watch the cooking.
- Wait 20-25 minutes before serving.
- You can accompanied the meat with potatoes and pan fried mushrooms.
Kitchen Bazaar Gadget http://bazaar-gadget.com/